Three main things will define what kind of actions you can take. Those are your Energy, Courage and Morality. You can see them at the top of the screen with their recharge timers underneath.
- Energy is required for fighting (normally 20 points), busting people out of prison (10 points) and working out (1—MAX points).
- Standard maximum energy is 100.
- Normal energy regeneration is 1 point every 2 minutes.
- Courage is required for doing Crimes (1-18 points) and attempting prison breaks (20 points).
- Courage can also be used for Miltias within your family's Manor.
- Maximum courage increases in line with your level.
- Normal courage regeneration is 1 point every 2 minutes.
- Regeneration can be doubled temporarily in the time tools section of the Shop.
- You lose morality by attacking players with battle stats 10x lower than yours! When fighting in Family War, City War or taking bounties, your morality will not be affected, but only if you cripple opponents.
- Morality temporarily affects your battle stats. For each one point you drop below 100/100, your battle stats will be reduced 1%.
- Morality regenerates at the rate of 1 point every 5 minutes.
- You can instantly restore your morality in the ability tools section of the Shop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.